Anticipate your children to face a competitive world with initiative and innovation.
Nexus Educational Robotics has been training international kids for two years. Opened two years ago in Palma de Mallorca, Spain. Nexus Robotics brings fun to 400 pupils in 30 educational centres and four academies around the island. Our vision is developing basic softwares skills such as Wedo, Mindstorm, Videogames, Bee-Bot, Live Music or Lego Architecture.
- Actively engage in their own learning process.
- Develop their scientific and engineering intuition.
- Research and problem solving skills, as well as reading, writing presentation skills and creativity.
- Find self-motivation and flexible thinking.
- Achieve new goals as a habit.
- Become an independent learner.
- Analyse and problem solve using logic.
These skill sets are the building blocks for science and the practical world.
Furthermore, in Nexus Robotics, conscious about the difficulties that entails their study, we impart physics and mathematics clases. We are proud to offer, the latests creative video games design.
This year, Nexus Robótica launches in Portsmouth. Martin Balcell Gavilán, a young Spanish, student of Digital Marketing. A creative expert in robotics software, will start weekly classes focusing in Wedo and Scratch. Holding a maximum of eight children per class. The course duration is from October to April 2017.
Classes will take place in the Guildhall. The cost is 80 £ per month cost for a weekly 2 hour class.
Wellcome to the new learning era.
Martin Balcell Gavilán